top of page

Balancing Energy Group

Public·23 members

Arthur Sazonov
Arthur Sazonov

Bullet Heaven 2 Download __HOT__ PC Game

You'll always find the best free online games at Poki. From exciting action games, to puzzle games, to strategy games, brain teasers and dress up games, you can have hours of fun playing our selection of online games totally for free no downloads required! All our games are playable on desktop, tablet and mobile so you can enjoy them with friends, at home or on the road. Every month over 30 million gamers play their favourite games on Poki.

Bullet heaven 2 Download PC Game

Analysis: I have a weird relationship with any genre that requires any sort of skill or reflexive manual dexterity, and this is especially true with shooters. I'm typically uncomfortable with anything more demanding on my ability to aim and stay alive than Super Metroid, so games like, say, Team Fortress 2 are basically out of my range of ability no matter how much I might want to be friends with them. The one exception to the rule, however, lies with vertical shooters, and bullet-hell shoot-em-ups in particular. Some Rain Man part of my brain takes over and I enter a trance-like state of pure enjoyment. Throw in some pulsing ambient music and lava-lampish projectiles and you basically have a recipe for unproductivity for yours truly.

A one pixel hit box is a breath of fresh air from most of the bullet hell flash games that I have seen, and many of the mechanics seem to be lifted from some of my favorites, (Looking again, the credits list the two I was thinking of, Touhou and Ikaruga!) and the Main/Sub weapon and weapon charge system is unique and cool.

@[email protected]: I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. On the face of it, it seems like memorizing safe zones is the opposite of skill. None of the bullet patterns in this game are so difficult that you can't react to them. There are some tough ones, definitely, but nothing that requires clairvoyance.

@[email protected] man what can be moar fun than moving a character to a safe spot over and over again, i mean trying to dodge is just too much work right? it's so hard that the only way its going to be fun is though memorization of safe spots and leaving the character there for the entire time! Man, i mean like memorization totally takes more skill than actually moving your mouse around. It's completely random! thats totally not fun, i mean video games just have to follow the same pattern over and over just to be fun right?Oh man, this holes to small dude, it should be totally larger so that some noob can rip though the entire game within 10 minutes. Why even make challenges when you have memorization! that way you can play the same game over and over, with teh same predictable type of fun! In fact you know the biggest problem of this game? it isn't like my childhood shooters. That's right, it has to follow the same pattern just like all the american made shooters where theres only liek 10 bullets on teh sceen at a time! If it doens't follow that formula, it totally sucks as a shooter! im so old, i cant even pause teh game and turn on auto focus!

A decent game if a bit on the easy side for experienced bullet hell fans. Though getting S on the higher levels still takes some skill. Yes, it is clearly inspired by other games like Touhou and Ikuraga (which it clearly states in the credits), but it does have some unique points such as the upgrade system and "toggleable" secondary fire.

Other than that, it's a very good game that combines their art style and the bullet curtain systematics though I would have liked them to have included some more text, if even just a monster encyclopedia or such. I know very well they aren't exactly the wittiest of writers, but it loses some charm without any of their silly dialogues.

The upgrade system is actually pretty great. If you want an opportunity to test your bullet-dodging skill, then don't use the upgrades. The bonus bosses will take quite a long time to kill without the upgrades. If you're a casual gamer, then grab the upgrades. Levels 16-20 and the bonus levels 3-4 will still give you pretty good challenge.

Nonetheless, I have a few gripes, but they're different than others have stated: 1) object collection is too slow. I kupo707 is trying to be different than Touhou, but I've taken damage quite a few times when collectibles obscured by view of a nasty bullet pattern. It inspired a ragequit at least once. I've never once had that problem in a Touhou game. The best solution is to let the bullets completely occlude the collectibles or to make them smaller, or at least in the case of bosses, destroy all the old bullets when that "stage" of the boss is defeated; 2) the backgrounds need to be darker, or bullet contrast needs to be raised. The third bonus stage is the worst with a light yellow background and light orange bullets. Either the bullets need to have darker edges, or the backgrounds need to be darker, or at least, the backgrounds need to be brown or black. The ocean stages can also be bad with blue backgrounds and blue bullets.

How can this game get only 4.3 stars?? This is one of the best shooters I've ever played. To begin with, the graphics magnificent, and the sheer beauty of those myriad bullets churning on screen is trancendental. There is certainly a very well-executed artfulness to this game.

JayIsGames offers a free online experience with the best free online games. You can read our daily honest reviews and walkthroughs, play games, discuss about them. JayIsGames.com is a leading Flash and Online game review site. Since 2003, we review every day only the best, including casual games, flash games, arcade games, indie games, download games, shooting games, escape games, RPG games, puzzle games, mobile games and much more.Submit a Game: Don't just read reviews or play games on JayIsGames.com, submit them! Submit your game now and we might release it in homepage. Use our game submission form.Check us back often! We add new games every day and only the best games!

Play Rhythm Heaven game online in your browser free of charge on Arcade Spot. Rhythm Heaven is a high quality game that works in all major modern web browsers. This online game is part of the Arcade, Skill, Emulator, and Nintendo DS gaming categories. Rhythm Heaven has 19 likes from 33 user ratings. If you enjoy this game then also play games Hinotori Rhythm and Adventure Time: Rhythm Heroes. Arcade Spot brings you the best games without downloading and a fun gaming experience on your computers, mobile phones, and tablets. New arcade games and the most popular free online games are added every day to the site. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
bottom of page